Thursday, March 22, 2012

Converse Ideas Pics ;)

I just wanted to share some of my best works throughout the year or at least the ones I enjoyed doing!!



MY OWN CONVERSE


 Flowers, flowers and more.... yep... flowers!!


Just for fashion, please.

I have seen many design for converse, either hand made or in the computer. Many are to personalize their own shoes and now is my turn. You can see that I made two pairs of completely different likings and drawings. The fun part was that you participated in a contest (at school) to see who were the most creating and unfortunately I didn't get voted. I summited the one of the Japanese Cherry Blossom because I LOVE them, and I hope someday Converse gets the idea to make similar one. Am sure I would buy every version of them. :P
Who can't look good in these?


This one is more a random one, I made a part of the sole like the sunrise of Lion King :P
Well, I really have no comments about this one, I think it can explain itself, sort of.








No comments:

Post a Comment